Careers at FMG
We are seeking to grow our team with the addition of talented executives that are interested in providing lead advisory corporate services to international companies within the advanced materials and high value manufacturing sectors.
FMG offers a wide range of career options from undergraduates, MBAs and advanced degree holders to experienced senior executives and industry specialists.
Above all we look for entrepreneurial team members who enjoy a high degree of autonomy, hold excellent interpersonal skills, and possess a relentless drive to rapidly grasp the key commercial issues within a business.
At FMG we will ensure your success and are dedicated to creating a high-impact, supportive and international culture where talented people are encouraged to be brilliant at what they do.
For current positions see below.
Please contact email@example.com for further information.
We are a fast growing boutique strategy consultancy, specialising in advanced materials, across multiple industries. In line with our continued growth, we are looking for an analyst to join our Research & Analysis team based in Cambridge, although location is flexible. The candidate will be expected to gather and analyse market data and to develop benchmarking analysis and forecasting models. In addition, the candidate will participate in company’s strategy and M&A projects.
This challenging role requires a mix of quantitative and qualitative skills, since the candidate will be working with a broad range of research, analytical and strategic topics in a fast-paced environment. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate looking for a route into strategy consulting and M&A.
The candidate will have the opportunity to work with different team members and to present at our client meetings.
• Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree in science, engineering or numerical degrees (minimum 2:1 from a top-tier university)
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience in conducting independent research projects
• High proficiency in Microsoft package (particularly PowerPoint & Excel)
• Excellent communication skills and ability to multi-task
• Ability to work independently in a growing boutique, taking high levels of responsibility from day one
• Relevant research or commercial work experience is desirable but not essential
Start date: ASAP
For business enquires please contact firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)1223 785320